While traditional marketing still has its place the use of video is a growing trend. It is even predicted that it will surpass traditional print and televisual media outlets. When you stop and consider that YouTube is now being used as the second largest search engine next to Google it is clear to see that whereas video promotion was just a second thought it should start to be considered as a serious player and outlet for your marketing content. One company that can help with Animated Explainer Video is https://animationexplainers.com/ Let’s have a look at what is involved in the benefits of the video marketing plan.
- Better reach and a diverse market to get better search engine optimisation. Everyone wants to be at the top of the first page of a Google search and, if it’s done well, the chances of this happening for your company can be greatly improved.
- You will grab the attention of a potential buyer or prospect. There is a battle raging for the attention of customers and with such competition you need to wrestle it away from your competitors. That striking video can be the best way to achieve this.
- Sharing the content. If you have something that people like and you grab their attention, they are more likely to spread it around on social media. Get that video right and they will do your distribution for you. Get the initial engagement and more will follow.
- Who reads now anyway? Who has the time? Your written content requires investment by the customer but a video will give it to them direct and easily digestible. It is also true of retention rates as people watching tend to stick around until the end of the video. If they are reading it then they can become bored or distracted. Remember that people retain the spoken word much more than the written.
- It is cost effective and surprising easy and quick to make. It also has the ability to ease accessibility as it is right there in the face of the prospects.
Ignoring the concept of video marketing could be to your detriment. Research is showing that people relate quicker to a video as they can make a connection to the person presenting it or the voiceover if its animation. They’re more likely to comment and share and that means more conversions to your product or service.